After a year or prototyping, your wait is over! The very first Bezerk chassis kit! We were first approached by Shannon Overson in Jan 2019 about building the ultimate Pro10 for the Brendale track in Queensland Australia. Brendale is known for its size and grip level and facilities, thus it being selected for the Nitro Worlds in 2020. We were aiming for something that was easy to drive at Modified speed and have a heap of tuning features for the enthusiast pancar racer. After extensive testing by Shannon and Clayton Hughes we ended up with a serious piece of kit that won nearly every race it entered and set lap records in the process. Some of the features are listed below -
- Unique stepped chassis. This allows wheelbase adjustment without having to change steering components, higher front ground clearance that is great for high speed with higher downforce bodies, minimising the front of chassis ever hitting the track, better cornering clearance, the wearable rear chassis is cheaper to replace, the ability to flush mount the front bumper and clean up the aero whilst protecting the front edge of the chassis.
- The tweak plate offers multiple setup options, single or multiple side springs, side shocks, roll dampers, multiple body post positions to allow for different shaped bodies.
- Slider rear axle adjustment for easy to set rear ride height. Larger ¼” x ½” flanged bearings for the rear axle to add longevity and robustness. - Mirrored rear bulkheads and sliders to keep your spares stock cheaper. Left bulkhead makes mounting a motor fan easy by using the motor mount slots. Also, extra holes in pod plate can be used for balancing weights or a fan mount.
- Two servo positions, standard position and up front for higher grip levels or if you want to run a TC battery. Ability to use either a TC servo or 12th Scale servo.
- Customisable when ordering or at a later stage. As we cut to order we can tailor the kit carbon to suit your needs, e.g. if you want to run a CRC front end, no worries. Want to make it overall narrower, easily done, super stiff or nice and supple, can do. All parts are available separately of course.
This is an upper end kit so that the fussy buyer can select the parts they want to run on it rather than replace parts that they'd not want in a regular kit. The standard main chassis will accept XRAY or Roche bolt pattern lower arms. Standard topdecks will accept Roche/Saxo length side links. Kit includes hardware, screws, nuts, standoffs and a ZEN center pivot with a Roche ball. Go and check out the instruction manual PDF here
for more info.